Monday, June 14, 2010

Once

Deep in the pits, I see you glow,
I see your face and the pain bellow.
A time I dream of, when you'll feel mellow,
I wish to change your colors, never blue but always yellow.

I forget my pain when I think of whining your sorrow,
the battle you fight seems sore, more than the one I follow.
You've come a long way and I think it's time that you won,
I'll exchange my heart,my air, to pry away your moan.

U have a choice a path to follow, and forget what I've done,
but I know, you won't let me sulk and silently suffer my concern.
It's your audacity your urge for living, that brings me back to you,
it's your trying to make me perfect that makes me fall for you.

We see our lives full of pain and suffering,
but it's our togetherness that teaches us it's true meaning.
We fight each others adversity, striving to live like an everyman,
you see, that's how life started and that's how the journey began.

5 comments:

  1. ummmmm.actually i was thinking wat shud i say...
    bt after some tym i realized y m wasting ma tym on dis stupid wrk of thinking...mujhe toh ekdum straight..means seedhe seedhe....matlab ki ekdum saaf lafzo mein pooch lena chahiye ki ....kya pooch lena chaiye ..arey haa..ki BTW who is the inspiration?...;)..:P:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first line was given by Zooni..thanx :)
    The rest of the poem is inspired from the movie 'Once'
    A beautiful sweet true story...a story whose actors are professional singers and during the shoot fell in love wid each other
    the songs are so simple honest n puritanical and are actually sung and played during the shoot by the actors, the song "Falling slowly" won an oscar for the best song
    Evrythng is real natural as if smbdy tried to secretly shoot some days of the life a busker...wch most of it is true!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice, very well maintained rhyme-scheme... see didn't i tell u that u are genius... i wish i too cud be like u :) by the way who was in your mind while u wrote it...i mean whose love and stuff u were discussing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderfully writtten..BTW who inspired u?? nd i especially like the line "I wish to change your colors, never blue but always yellow" ..amazing wrk..:) carry on wid ur creative wrk !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i luv d way it starts... 1st 2 stanzas r ezpecialy AWESOME.... great thoughts ... amazinggggggg

    ReplyDelete