Another one wch got listed into my al tim favs frm hollywud...teh first one bein Patch Adams,thn Shawshank Redeemption,Beautiful Mind,Butterfly Effect,GodFather Series n now Bucket List.
Within teh first 2 minutes I knew tht it wld b worth watchin this movie...
The vry first scene, I met Morgan Freeman, one of teh best actors Hollywud hav given us...I was amazed whn teh very nxt minute I saw Jack Nicholson...lolllllllllllllzzz....I knew teh movie's gonna b a gr8 hit...
After watchin teh film, I found tht nobdy else other thn Rob Reiner cld hav made such a beautiful film...
The knowledge sharin sessions frm Morgan were worth listenin to, whu in his teens had dreamt of becomin a History teacher, but al teh family ties tangled him up to becom a mechanic in a garage...
Oh yes...not 2 forget teh humourous,at times raunchy, at times creepy comments by Jack towards Morgan his best frnd or towards his assistant in person named Tom/Tommy(whu was actual named as Mathew by character)
After few minutes of Morgan's proovin tht he was the best person in teh locality to talk bout history, he received a letter frm a hospital wch changed his lyf@3 months tht he spend lik nvr before...
Nxt was Jack Nicholson whu always devours a special coffee wid sm incredible name n kips a coffee maker case always by his side...
Suddenly both r sleepin in teh same hospital rum owned by Jack himself...
Morgan having faith tht he wld be cured, he jots down few aims wch he cldn't fulfill in his last 45 years of lyftime...
He names it a Bucket List...wch by one of his teacher was taught 2 him tht mek a wishlist of al tht things tht U want to do....n after done...kick teh bucket...
...To Be Continued
aah!! I cant continue nemore...kya karoge baki padh ke...movie dekh lo yaar...download pe avaliable hogi kahin...:(
Well .. after reading this the Motion Picturs company will hire u for promotional content writing :D
ReplyDelete