Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I see U

You are my heartbeat,
but you're still at bay
when I close my eyes,
U seem so bright as gay.

And everything around,
is reflecting you
I see U inside me,
I see a pearl in blue.

Baby just don't pretend,
that you don't know it's true
coz when u look at me,
U feel the same as I do.

4 comments:

  1. this can mk a lovely song... gr8 lyrics n flow... get some1 to give it music plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. chk out for Michael Buble's Everything...it sounds very similar to mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:49 AM

    even i felt the same.its more like a song.nice one.aur chota hai so baar baar padhne mai accha lagta hai

    ReplyDelete
  4. tumhe ye sab bhi aata h ....per m sure ye tumne ..
    apni gf "BIKE" k liye likha h ya phir "JAVA" k liye....bolo bolo....oh m tumhari creativity ki praise karna toh bhul hi gyiii....hmmm thik h ...accha h ...:P:P....hehehhe sach me its very nice...:)

    ReplyDelete