Saturday, June 30, 2007

Felt Fatherly...:O:O:O

h..ha..haa.haaaaa...haaaaaa...haa...ha.h
hey me not a earthly father yet...
stil a bachelor in search of my dream spinster ;)...
it's jus tht many a times I met sm events wch aroused sooooo much of despration fr meetin teh event organizer tht I jus end up in brkin my heart evyr tim :(

Teh first tim I saw this pic......I jus fell in luv wid this sleepin beauty...I wished if I cud adopt this child...n al day keep on seeing her ...n her kiddish activities...Her lips U c ..feel lik playin wid thm al day,movin thm up n down al day...squeezin her cheeks al day to n fro...lik in tht PONDS wala add [googly woogly wrksha...] n she kips on sleepin widout bein gettin disturbed...

Teh nxt incident tht happened was after hearin this song called "celebrate the summer" by Dj cammy...teh lyrics r :

" You're my honey bun, sugarplum, pummy-ummy-umpkin.
You're my sweetie pie!
You're my cuppie-cake, gumdrop,
smickle-boo-spuckums. You're the apple of my eye!
And i love you so, and i want you to know that
i'll always be right here.
And i love to sing theses songs to you because you
are so dear. "
Soooooooo cute...soooooo sweet...soooooo heavenly I felt...this was nxt tim I felt eager to meet this kid n brng her home ...n kip on listenin to her voice fr evr n evr n evr...

Teh nxt is this pic......wch I met sm dayz ago in teh album of one of my frnd on orkut...
I'm jus in luv wid this baby...again teh same old stry...very very cute...
teh pupils are lik black colored marble balls studded within earthen lamps[Deepaks/Diyas I mean...iski English nai aati mujhe :( ]..seems lik a creation at Madame Taushad...lik made of wax...so beautifully carved each portion of teh face...
the nose lik...lik..dunno whot but sooooo cute...lips...ummmmmmm...feel lik ticklin thm up n down al day...n she kips makin such cute surprising faces...Wish I cld get a digicam n kip on shuting evry minute gesture n monoaction tht this cutie performs..record her voice...record her cute lil face...record her cute lil eyes,her nose..her lips...jus shes sits infrnt of me n I kip starin her al day n nite...n teh time passes by...:|...feelin envy upon her mom,her dad,her other lucky family members fr bein so lucky...:x

I wish I cld meet ne of these...n now I can surely say tht if at al earth is beautiful thn its becoz of these cute lil beins...I owe thm fr makin this wrld so heavenly...I wil surely go forward to teh respective parents n ask fr lettin me adopt their child...I'm damn sure I can tek teh responsibility of being a gud father...but...teh fact remains teh same,tht I can't hav thm :|...Poor me!! :(

2 comments:

  1. "sho shweeeeeeeeet" :D is the word u keep muttering while reading this post .. sweet juicy like chewing a candy ...
    Seriously ... I agree that I too envy those lucky parents ..

    All the best that ur blessd with such a baby in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lemme pray...Amen!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete