Heyyyyyyy!! long tim no blog...As sun as I came bck to my PC I first srted scannin ur blog n only 2 find tht U havn't ritten nethng in recent....:(---> this is whot my sis told me...sry dear....but U c I didn't get tim to pay my head,hands eyes n ears to this funny bloggin n al...:P
Newayz...so this is my 2nd bollywud movie this year...teh first I saw was a dreadly n painful Xperience...I wathced "I C U" on neu years eve...coz thr was nothin more recent available to watch out at ne theatre nearby...It was a real pain in my ass I tell U....I mean it was teh most borin Xperinece after tht bloddy shit named "Phir hera Pheri"...I wish if I cld write a buk on my ill Xperiences tht I felt while watchin tht shit peice of stuff...
Newayz...my PL was gifted wid a baby son n hence we al team members deserved a treat...So, we headed to Shipra Mall...we were hungry after dayz wrk...so we headed towards teh fud court....filled r bellies...but after reachin 2nd flr becam hungry again...SO, sm of thm snagged a bucket of chicken Zinger...n rest of us since vegeterian smeared r throat wid coke n scoops...
Thn it was movie tim...so the majority decided to watch Namaste London...coz teh other movies released in hollywud were all seen by me n sm of my teammates...So Ntered teh theatre (offcourse after purchasin teh tickets fr teh same :O)...So it al strted wid r machiavella chracter Akshay Kumar stridin out of teh car [pata nai kaunsi thi par offocurse teh Indian director , I tell U wld hav med it a point to advertise tht evn in his interviews or so...] dressed in complete as if goin to becom bakra wid teh lady love Katrina Kaif [this is wht we term r frndz whu go fr marryin only to end up in carryin tht wife named suitcase(this is wht my PM thnks is teh best suited term) fr their whole lif whr eva they go...:P]...But as sun as they enterd teh church there was Nother man dressed up same as Akshay Kumar standin near teh preist n smilin at r barbie doll [ this is wht Katrina is :P ]...Now teh whole picture was clear to me...seriouslty I tell U...these Indian directors r so humble,decent,simpelton,tomfools U c....jus at one glance I knw tht Akshay kumar is teh best man n now he wil lend teh lady to tht firangi side actor [dunno his name coz nat interested :D ] ...n thn there wld b flashbck kinda thng...wch wld tek us 2 teh past n Xplain us how al this happened...I mean how both r Indian actor n actress fell in luv but thn situations changed as per whims n fancies of r director ...n finally katrins marryin 2 tht firangi...but thn I also knw tht as sun as katrina wld b given teh ring to poke into tht firangis fingAr...she wld feel guilty bout herself [ typial Indian panorama U c] n brk this weddin ceremony n rush bck 2wards r Akshay Kumar...I kmw this wld haapen...coz these Indian directors can't hlp it endin up teh stry as fairy tales wch end wid a note..."N they lived happily eva after"...
N U knw whot!!...this is whot Xactly happened...but teh thng tht shcoked me was teh end part where teh bride is to show her williness by sayin "Yes I do"...n she says no...n tears crawl al ova her face...n she runs away....nai nai wait...this isn' teh schockin part,it's yet 2 com...while runnin...shes as per tradition al in her best white weddin gown/dress[I get confused evry tim I c such marriage :(] was runnin out of teh church...n teh firangi was behind her...teh point tht shcoked me was teh director left evry clue to mek me beleive tht this runnin n chasin session was copied frm "Runaway Bride-Julia Roberts"---yaks 2 these Indian directrs whu can't apply their own creativity...
Now teh funny n most funny part tht I felt were :
whn my barbie doll n her parents come to India to search fr her a groom...
Teh 1st one they meet is a big fan of Rabbi Shergil as if dyin hard to get Ntry into amercian Idol so tht he can snatch teh Britneys offer 2 Sanjay Malakar fr revivin her career again...
Teh nxt they meet is a shit peice of funny guy..whu irritates U n even makes U mock at him,laugh at him,beat him,kick him [I'm confused atleast whot I feel while I watched him]...he has a Laptop wch he uses to determine teh tatse of ppl he meets[wht they eat how much they eat]...then creates sm flowcharts thn analayses teh comapatibilty both physically [lolllllllllzzzz...:P] n mentally....thn tries 2 figure out whether r lady [I mean barbie doll,sry Kat I forget this title at times...:P] is fit fr him or not...thn he comes up wid Nother clause in wch they both wld go watch a comedy movie n both wld chk whu laughs at wch scene n thn decide teh compatibility facto again...hmmm!! kick him...screw him...grrrrrrrrrr!!!
Teh nxt they meet is a big big big fan of teh K-serials of ekta kapur [ya ya go ahead as above said wid her also...]...he speaks evry bit of shit 3 times as if teh camera man missed to reveal teh Xpressions,emotions n all stuff wch teh director prepared to educate teh follish K-serial-addcited audience...
Rest I feel bored to speak bout...watch teh movie...n plz do suffer atleast a lil bit as I did durin the part whn akshay kumr tells my barbie doll whn she ditched her , tht he'll wait till teh end of his lif fr her...n whn they both turn old he'll come to her n speak sm punjabi romatic wrds...
"Oye baby main tainu pyaar karda.."...bUT I was wrng...akshay kumar spoke smthng diff...though he spoke punjabi but smthgn diffrent...I didn't get teh meanin til 15 minutes or so...katrina jus befoe her weddin day translates tht punjabi to hindi...it was I remember.."Asli pyaar ka matlab haasil karna nai hota..."...HUH!! this barbie doll of mine nvr spoke punjabi in teh whole movie...infct she acted as if whe was jus born to punjabis but a was tru british ...but thn how teh heck did she get teh meanin of this punjabi romantic pharse wch akshay kumar tried to flirt at her...whew! GOD knws coz I dunno knw..I guess evn director doesn't knw..evn Kat doesn't knw...it's al teh dealin betwen teh GOD n teh script writer...
BTW did I tell U...I luved teh songs of this movie..I mean it's been long tim since I stopped hearin bollywud songs...but I sort of got crazy bout the songs of these movie...Especially,
teh heartache "Yehi Hota Pyaar hai kya"...n....n...teh hip hop wala "Cakna Chakna"....n...n...teh soft song "Main jahan Rahun"....n...n...teh others also but nat tht much...
beech me likha hai ... ki tum log salaam namaste dekhne gaye the .... ho kya raha hai ??
ReplyDeleteab tu hi bol mai piture dekhne kyun jaoonga ?? tu business band karwayega
ReplyDelete@mudit : mujhe kachu samajh nai pada...ki tum kya chahta hai meri lif se...nai nai aaj to bol dal...aaj to 1-1 ho hi jaye...itna aacha blog likha aur tujhe samajh nai pada..isliey bheja tha kya tumjeh videsh...[:x]....
ReplyDeleten mere anonymous bhai..plz apni identity reveal kar do plzzzzzzzz...pakka treat dunga agar bata diya to....sure...
hi!!!!!ur blog is giving d idea of short time movie namaste lndn, oops"SALAME NAMASTE",he he he he.i really fell tht how much u enjy dis movieeee,as u jst chang d name of d movie,n 1 baat toh hain ki duno hi movie aachi nahi thi bt d songs r 2 touching,especiallyyyyy YAHIN HOTA PYAAR N TU JAHAN MAIN WAHAN....
ReplyDeleteso this showzz ki dis yr is not favaourable 4 u in case of movies,koi gal nahi better luck next time.
bye
n next blog jalgi likhna ,i m waitingggg
sary sary...trahimam plzz to bachi , anonymous n mudit...it was my spellin mistyek..it's al bout namaste london...thr is nothin related to salam namsatey coz I haven't watched tht due to bad feedbck...but free mein koi bhi movie chalegi...:P
ReplyDelete