Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Devdas---ek uncomplete,complicated befuddled kahani...:(

Hmmmmmmmm!!! feelin gr8 2 be bck...don't know bout 2morow whether be here or not...:D
well, feelin lonely...since few dayz...
evenins r lik witherin the sadness on me...
mornins strt mournin wid me as sun as we both rise lazily...
struglin wid teh subtle chng tht has gone within...
but wait..thrs a certain amount of chng in wrk@office also...
seems lik hav become more powerful in doin whtevr boss asks fr...
doubts r lik no more hangin on my shoulders...my Boss jus Xpects teh unxpected n cals me up n teh wrk gets done in no time...
but thn at teh end of the day ...don't feel lik returnin home...dunnon y...
hence spendin more of time at office tryin to Ngage in lots n lots of wrk...
feared bout histry repeatin itself bck again...aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa...yaks...I realize I'm gettin senti a bit(I hate this wrd...:x)....hence called up my roomie 2 Pizza hut...hope he wil reset teh mood...
Frnds ring up evryday at 10.00 to mek me face teh truth but whu cares...thy can't feel teh pain wihtin...but thn teh matter becomes blury I was ponderin upon fr teh while thy r wid me...
Bck again at lunch treasure teh moments ,teh crap we talk , teh mockin,teasin, fightin...but it lasts only till they stand wid me...so post lunch get my concepts puddled into teh projct given...till frnds come n press ctrl+alt+Nter on my PC only 2 get me lockd in their timepass n cappuccino(Ah! I relish my throat whole day wid this n tht shit Benadryl-post sleep [;)] )...
But thn after 6.30 whn frnds leave out fr home...
Fear of teh day whn I wld miss thm al as I felt day befoe yesterdy,as I felt day befoe 2day,as I feelin 2day, as I felt on teh farewell day of schul,coll...but evn these r neccessary ingredients of life...as sm gr8 men hav said "If evrythng happens gud in ur way thn U r on teh wrng track"....offcourse life becomes borin if thr seem to be no happenins ....But thn whu cares....
Teh only effort I put is liv teh life as it comes n retain teh frndshp forevr...coz teh only way I can bolt dwn my tensions is by hangin wid my frnds around ...
Oh it's getin late...andar pet mein rugby chal rahi hai...mera roomie fork leke gurra raha hoga...lemme go....bbyyyyy...:)

1 comment: