huh!!!
today was a real borin day as usual...
Got up at 7.15 whn my cook disturbed me by ringin the bell...
so my rummate opened the door n I went to sleep again...
Got up at 8.00 whn my rummate was bout 2 go...
did my brushin n brushin n finally went 2 sleep again...got up at 10.00 (the tim whn I'm generally in office)
n reached finally 2 office by 11.00
took the back door to enter my ODC...
Chked the mail box wch is as usual flooded wid mails...
thn went fr coffee wid my team mate...who surprised me by sayin he's shifted to sm other project
thn bck 2 wrk...finally frndz called me at 1.30 fr lunch
went 2 canteen n got my lunch cum bakar done by 2.00
got bck 2 wrk
again one of my frnd called me up at 3.30 for coffee
thn bck 2 wrk within 5 minutes...coz I got the solution fr a problem n cldn't afford 2 forget it...
thn again my frndz buzzed me at 5.30 fr coffee
phir bakar shuru,phir day dreamin shuru...
bck 2 wrk by 6.00
got up by 8.30 whn my frnd ringed me up 2 go...
Since he had bike...went 2 Shipra-Mall to eat pani puri...
coz Tod-Mall wala pani puri shop had only pani n puri widout masala to serve...
so returned 2 home by 9.00 .
n now gotta go fr dinner tht my modern cook(Modern in teh sense tht he goes 2 party n sends smses in english fr bein absent at times) had prepared fr us..bye bye
BTW did I tell u tht I realized tht a timer is up within me
wch keeps pingin evry hr fr atleast 10 minutes to chk
the scraps posted at orkut n Yahoo messenger...
No comments:
Post a Comment